Whenever I manage to publish posts that make me exceptionally proud, I venture out on the internet to
pester convince people to read them.
Just like now.
Here are some of the posts I wrote that made me really proud of. It would definitely make my day knowing you’d read them. Otherwise, read a little more about me if you find this introduction a bit obnoxious.
- Islamophobia – a self-inflicted terror on a plane.
- Traveling with Strangers – a lengthy account of my hike to the summit of Mt. Pundaquit in Zambales with people I just met on Facebook.
- How to Score Free Hotel Stay Voucher from Your Airline During Long Layover – a.k.a. how I coerced Qatar Airways to book me complimentary hotel accommodations.
- From awesome to loathsome – when a guy from the tropics experience his first snow.
- Jabal Sawda – a tropical paradise in Saudi Arabia.
- Finding Manansala – tracing the works of a National Artist for Visual Arts.
- Yes, passengers are allowed to take home copies of inflight magazines! – you’re never actually stealing them.
- This post is full of shit – consider yourself warned!
- How I keep myself entertained during long airport layovers – why a two-hour layover is nothing more than having an international bathroom break before you go sprinting again to switch planes
- Little Edo (Kawagoe): A leisurely walk in the Edo Era – exploring an Edo-period castle town in Saitama Prefecture.