What is Blogtober?
Blogtober is essentially where bloggers post a new blog post for every day of the month of October.
As the title suggests, it’s a month-long of keyboard-banging, and chucking out hundreds of words while maintaining one’s wit, sense and order.
Why take part?
Because why not? Blogtober Challenge is a great excuse to publish those article drafts I wrote a long, long time ago; immortally collecting cobwebs at the bottomless pit of my WordPress dashboard. There are more than seventy of those. Half-baked yet bursting with flavors.
Also, this is the perfect excuse to embed my favorite GIF of all time – the keyboard-banging Hermit the Frog.
What are the rules?
There are no rules to Blogtober other than creating new content every day of the month. That means people can get as creative as they want to with their posts.
The entries do not have to be travel-related but where’s the fun in that. Sure, there will be a struggle towards the end but a workaround shall be in order. Beer or no beer, it doesn’t matter.
In the words of a famous jedi, “Do. Do not. There is not try.”
Who else is taking part?
Here are some other bloggers who are taking part in the Blogtober Challenge:
- Alex, Better Together Home
- Katie, Creative Travel Guide
- Eliza, Digital Travel Guru
- Helene, The HC Lifestyle Blog
- Heraa, HF Tours
- Noel, Ten Thousand Strangers
- Michael, Silver Surfer Traveller
- Aditi Shukla, Lyf & Spice
- Neha, Travel Quarts
- Alexine, Lexi Anime Travel
- Teýa, Executive Travel Assistant
- Tyra, TooChineseForU
- Rahat, TravelTrivago
- Kimberly, Farsickness Traveler
While the rest of the world is chugging barrels of beer the whole month of October, here we are typing those words away. Now, let’s see how far each one lasts.
Blogtober Challenge Submissions
- Day 1: Blogtober Challenge: A month-long keyboard-banging engagement
- Day 2: These Stormtroopers are taking Instagram travel by storm
- Day 3: Why you shouldn’t go out on Major Chinese Holidays
- Day 4: This post is full of shit. You have been warned!
- Day 5: Pangong Lake from the final scene of the “3 Idiots” movie
- Day 6: Getting lost at the Shanghai subway jungle